Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BVM Viper plans needed

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BVM Viper plans needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 12:53 PM
KXH121
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVM Viper plans needed

Hello, I need help locating a used set of BVM Viper plans that someone out there may no longer need. If you have a set, please let me know and I will purchase them from you. The bottom line is I need a new tailfin for a Viper and BVM is out of those particular tailfins. I have posted in the Jets Wanted forum and have not had a reply in 7 months, so here we are. If you happen to have an old wrecked Viper with a semi-usable tailfin, that will work also. Thanks in advance. Ken H
Old 03-18-2003, 03:32 PM
KHORTON
My Feedback: (1)

Default viper

How Bad do you need one?? If you want to make a trip to Raleigh I'll cut you a new one. Might even Know where there is an old one laying around.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:10 PM
KXH121

Default Viper

Keith, good to hear from you. Where's your partner in crime? I will contact you either at work at at home about the Viper tailfin. The flying season is starting, are you planning on flying at Maxton? Thanks for reply.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:47 PM
KHORTON
My Feedback: (1)

Default BVM Viper plans needed

You bet. Checked out the field last week while on business. Sounds like your job is getting ready to get real busy. Stay safe and don't forget to duck...
Old 03-18-2003, 07:58 PM
KXH121

Default Stuck Here

Hey Keith,
Actually I am non-deployable since I am a senior instructor in the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC). All of my peers and some very good friends have left already and I hope they return safe and sound. We are training some very good quality soldiers that are filling the vacancies in the force very well. In the meantime, I have started back flying at the Camp Mackall airfield. They dont have anything going on during the weekends so I put it to good use. I have not taken the Bobcat out jet just mostly 1/4 scale stuff. I will renew the AMA charter for Maxton at the end of March. Thanks for the offer of cutting a tailfin. I still need the plans though, any leads? Ken H