Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

anyone know anything about this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 07:26 PM
the_weg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know anything about this?

i was browsing the net when i came across this!!
http://www.rc-car-warehouse.com/products/3492/
i tend to believe most that i see but this is crazy: 80mph!!!!!!!
does anybody know the actual statistics for this? coz' if they're true i'm seriously interested by it!
Old 03-22-2003, 07:52 PM
KyleSch

Yeah, its because it has a .21 engine, but I haven't heard the greatest things about that car. I'm not sure but I have also heard it only goes 65mph without special gearing, I may be wrong though. I say if you want somethin that goes that fast get a 1/8 scale with a powerful .21, get you up to 85 or 90 maybe.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:00 AM
packfan88
My Feedback: (2)

check out this video
http://trilordy.com/trivideo.html
download the one titled
onLoad-No.3 - 6:07 (61.0MB) - Beastie Boys--Sabotage / Rage Against The Machine--Guerilla Radio

they have a cop there with radar
Old 03-23-2003, 05:36 AM
Gecko

Well, Schumacher usually make rather good products wether they be electric or nitro. Although you have to look at the price of this perticular vehicle. For about $300 what could you actually be getting? Say the .21 engine is about $150 -$200 and that only leaves you with $150-$100 for the chassis and all coponents. You can get up to 80mph but you don't need the "Special" gearing, you just need the optional 3-speed tranny. If you really want to fly though, check out the Serpent 950

Gecko
Old 03-23-2003, 05:38 AM
ChEEko-ReD

Yes this is true. The factory fo Schumaher's is about 50 miles away from me in Tampa, Florida. I think that is way too much power for something that is like 17-18 inches long. If you get one, just hope you don't hit a curb or even somebody's foot. (OUCH!) If that happened to me, I think I would just have to drop the radio and walk away. Your car would be totally screwed. (more like unscrewed) IFu have any questions on this car I might be able to help you out a little bit. I know some about it. E-mail me at [email protected]
Old 03-23-2003, 04:15 PM
kevetz99
My Feedback: (3)

Packfan-

I think you mean "on-load #4" because I'm pretty sure #3 doesn't have a radar dectector, and I know #4 does.