Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

22e reciever issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
ssheng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 22e reciever issue

hello everyone,

im new to this forum so big hello! to everyone first of all. only just found out about rc helicopters but think im hooked already. as i said im a noobie so please bare with me if i dont explain myself very well but here we go anyways ...

i recently bought a 22e but i think there is a malfunction in the reciever, whenever i connect the reciever to the tail motor(?) it automatically turns itself on. i switched the same connector from the tail motor to the main one and the main blades starts to run on its own. just wondering if anyone has experience the same faults or have any general advice on how i can go about fixing this?

all help are much appericiated

thanks,
Steve
Old 10-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Bugzilla

Default RE: 22e reciever issue

it sounds like you are plugging both motors into the main motor slot and getting the same reaction out of each. first, make sure that both motors are plugged into the right spot. if i ain't mistaken the connector that hangs from the bottom of the rx is the main motor, and the one between the main motor and the rx is the tail. after that, you should check to make sure that your throttle stick and throttle trim is all the way down, and the rudder trim is centered. also check the #3 switch on the back of the tx. it should be in the off or left position. if this still doesn't fix it, then you may have a faulty rx. I would try the above, then if that doesn't work, e-mail venom and ask them about it. hope this helps. Peace.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:10 PM
DaxFX

the reciver is always on so be sure the transmitter is on when plug the battery. also check the mode switch on transmitter it have to be in normal if is in inverted will truttle with negative pitch when stick is complete down.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:31 AM
ssheng

thanks for the replys, unfortunately i went thro the suggested procedures and am still gettin the same problem.

ive noticed that when i follow the normal procedure of things the tail motor will run non stop on its own and the remote control funtions will not work at all, but if i unplug the connection between the tail motor and the reciever then the remote control works normal except for controlling the tail motor of course.... just wondering if that rings any bells :|

thanks again guys,
Steve
Old 10-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Bugzilla

sorry man, you got me stumped. and ignore what i said about contacting venom...i forget that the VNR3d and the 22e are the same heli under different company names. hope you get it worked out. you might also try putting your prob in the "walkera22e let's talk" thread.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:50 AM
ssheng

oh crap , sorry ..i didnt realize i had it in the wrong forum... proves i wasnt lying about being new