Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

evader motor esc??

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 07:42 AM
halls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default evader motor esc??

I just got the evader st. And I will be up grading the motor and esc will be duratrax itellispeed 12t modified rev.
IM looking for speed what would be a good choice. battery I got is 3300miah/ 1500 nicad.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:56 AM
cheech4

Default RE: evader motor esc??

ORIGINAL: halls

I just got the evader st. And I will be up grading the motor and esc will be duratrax itellispeed 12t modified rev.
IM looking for speed what would be a good choice. battery I got is 3300miah/ 1500 nicad.

if your willing to spend the money, i had a 13t orion revolution with the 12t esc, and man my evader was rockin. you can also get the 12 t motor but on a great motor like the revolution its best to check the esc temps if you do. best motors for the money...
Old 12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
halls

i see that motor is discontinued but how is the orion 13 tur double formula sv2 pro motor like and what "s the run time like
Old 12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: halls

i see that motor is discontinued but how is the orion 13 tur double formula sv2 pro motor like and what "s the run time like

its not discontinued,,, here the link...

[link]http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFSW7&P=7[/link] 13t

[link]http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFSW6&P=7[/link] 12t
Old 12-17-2007, 12:54 PM
cheech4

the formula motors are great too, but runs times are not what the revolution's are.. with the revilutions you can get 40+ runs on the brushes, thats incredible. plus you get what you pay for, pay more in this case and you will be rewarded with better performance.