Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Out of stock!!!???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
DrFizz2k1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out of stock!!!???

So, I'm looking to buy new battery pack(s) or buy cells and make my own, even possibly just picking up the 5000 LiPo combo deal from MaxAmps... every place I look, everyone is out of stock on quality cells/packs and even though i really prefer not to have to go lipo at this time, it seems like the MaxAmps deal is about the only thing available. It would be a no brainer, but im also buying a brushless setup, not sure which just yet, Futaba 3PM 2.4 radio system and a nice metal gear digital HT servo (prolly Hitec HS-5645MG) although at this point i'll end up with a 2070 Traxxas cuz money is gettin tight.

So, with all that in mind what are some battery suggestions, and mre importantly, WHO HAS THEM IN STOCK...?

BTW the truck is a Rusty XL-5, I know, I know.... But's its a beast for bashing fun, but i want to take it to the track and not just be "the guy in everyone else's way"...
Old 12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Phelansa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Out of stock!!!???

Are you dead set on MaxAmps?

You could check B-p-p for Hyperion (free shipping)
http://www.b-p-p.com/proddetail.php?prod=m_5350

or

You could check Neumotors. They have some really nice looking pack for very decent prices.
http://www.neumotors.com/20061222/Ca...teries%20.html

The reason I suggest those two is because they have pretty decent prices and both use Enerland cells.

Oops. Just re-read your post. Cant help on NiMh... But check the LiPo out in any case. You will not believe the difference they make