Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Ultra Stick 40 landing gear screw size

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Ultra Stick 40 landing gear screw size

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:37 AM
ReefBlueCoupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Stick 40 landing gear screw size

Does anyone know off the top of their head the specs/length of the landing gear screws for an Ultra Stick 40? I bought a new fuselage to replace my beat to crap fuselage which among other thing had a landing gear repair which means the original blind nuts and screws were long gone. I got the new fuselage in, and 6-32 is too small, 8-32 threads in about half a turn and stops. The manual doesn't state the screw spec and short of taking the fuselage into the hardware store or knocking a blind nut out to take in and find something (I'd rather not do this since the fuse is new and already has wood bracing covering part of it), I hope to find out from someone who knows. I guess I'll call Horizon or Hangar 9 later on, but, at least if someone here knows, it might also help someone in the future.

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:07 PM
ReefBlueCoupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ultra Stick 40 landing gear screw size