Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

advice on arrowshark

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

advice on arrowshark

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 11:44 PM
nguy0951

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default advice on arrowshark

hey was wondering if i can get some advice on the Arrowshark brand of RC gas boat. Is it a good boat comparable to the BJ 55. All those other boat like the bonzi, expresscraft are a bit pricy for me.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: advice on arrowshark

Thne Arrowshark is a proven hull design as it's won a few championships in the NAVIGA World Championships and that' not an easy task for any boat.
Even with that said it still doesn't hurt to check the engine rails to make sure that they're well attached.
It's clone is the Delta Force brand which some say has a better lay-up.
Don't be afraid to buy one, there are a lot more showing up at the races.
Being in IMPBA District 4 you might not see a lot of gas boats right now as they love their nitro over there but that will be changing quickly if you decde to race.
I've tried racing in D-4 and you have to be really good to bring home any trophy.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Paul M

a friend of mine bought one and he has had a ball with his.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:13 PM
htawfik3

I believe they are produce good hulls but Iā€™m not sure about engine, they sell ARTR ( everything except engine) then you can install Zenoah or any engine you like, price are attractive. The only issue you may face is sending them 50 mails and they will never replay to you.!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
SUPER-V

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I own an Arrowshark and love it if you do a search you'll find a few posts I did on mine with pics. I would advise to buy the boat without the engine and install a good Zenoah . I believe they will even sell the boat painted & complete without the engine . I had problems with the carb. never got it to run right , and I knew I wanted to go faster so I got a complete BZ4 Zenoah from Bonzi Sports and never looked back.