Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Help with 1/8 buggy

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 10:53 PM
starvinmarvin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with 1/8 buggy

Hi all, new guy here looking for some help choosing a 1/8 buggy. I'm making the jump from electric to nitro and have narrowed my choice to either the GS storm RTR, XTM xterminator, or one of the ofna 4wd models.
I have the green light from the little lady to spend between 500-600 dollars so any help/recommendations from y'all will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:54 PM
hoodiegadoo

I recently got a hyper 7 rtr and I absolutely love it! Its a great buggy but from what I've seen most of the buggies appear to be identical to eachother at least as far as the kyosho's, ofna's and the storm anyway....So I would get something that the lhs has support for...
Old 05-02-2003, 11:58 PM
packfan88
My Feedback: (2)

we just had this discussion about a week or two ago ...look back a few pages or try the search button in the nitro car section.

i was one who was looking for a buggy myself and settled on a GS Storm and a JR xs3 radio. i bought mine used and got a nice deal on it. for your 500-600 you best bet would be either the gs storm rtr or the ofna 9.5 or ofna hyper 7.