Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

shogun4003d

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 12:17 AM
flyingplumber68
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shogun4003d

does anyone still own a shogun elec. heli. it was out about 5 years ago. just wondering because i might want to sell it or try to fly it once i get a little more confident with my cx2. and if idecide to fly i m sure i m going to need spare parts i have a box full of stuff but i m sure i wouldnt have whatever part it is that i will end up breaking. the hobby store i bought it from went out of business and the other stores i ve gone to just shrug their shoulders and want to sell me another heli
Old 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM
tlrascal
My Feedback: (56)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: shogun4003d

Go aheqd and fly your Shogun. I have lots of parts and I like the way it flies. No Trex but still decent.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:37 PM
homeunt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: shogun4003d

same thing happened to me..
My local hobby shop about 30 mins driving distance had no esky stuff and wanted to sell me blade series. So I looked up and asked people on youtube about blade and esky, a lot of them who owned blade cp and a belt-cp hated blade-cp.

Say what model is your heli? I never heard of shogun.