Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Does xxxboatworks still exist???

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Does xxxboatworks still exist???

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:21 PM
JohnnyRidin22s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does xxxboatworks still exist???

I have been reading threads about xxxboatworks and there nice lookin exhuast tips and want to buy there exhaust tips but couldnt find there website or phone number. I tried going to xxxboatworks.com and google for them but couldnt find anything. Does anyone know there correct website or phone number?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Does xxxboatworks still exist???

I don't know what's up with Raj as he used to spend a lot of time in here. He could be busy with his full-time job.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Ultimate48

Raj ( AKA ) XXXboatworks has a new full time job which requires months of training.
From what he has told me when his training is over, He will be back to R/C.
We all miss posts of his builds and his very helpfull knowledge of R/C boats he has pasted on to us.
I hope he will be back soon.

Steve
Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 AM
speed328max

for the tips try cc-racingengines.com great stuff.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I am in touch with Raj regularly (perhaps too regularly). Changes in job and possible relocation will slow him down some but I understand he still has a few projects lined up for some customers so I am sure we will see more posts yet. I believe he was on here last week for the first time in about 5 months.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:49 PM
powerroller

ORIGINAL: Justaddwata

I am in touch with Raj regularly (perhaps too regularly). Changes in job and possible relocation will slow him down some but I understand he still has a few projects lined up for some customers so I am sure we will see more posts yet. I believe he was on here last week for the first time in about 5 months.

Website gone....No phone #....You BELIEVE he was on here last week?.....You are in touch with him on a regular basis and you state he will[maybe] fill those requests for his customers?

Really hard to believe he doesn't have time to chime into any thread on any website..

No slam on him,as he does excellent work,and his products are topnotch..Just wondering if you know more than you care to post..
Old 05-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Ron Olson

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

The last time that he logged in was back on October 2nd so it's been a while since he's posted or been here signed in.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: powerroller
Website gone....No phone #....You BELIEVE he was on here last week?.....You are in touch with him on a regular basis and you state he will[maybe] fill those requests for his customers?

Really hard to believe he doesn't have time to chime into any thread on any website..

No slam on him,as he does excellent work,and his products are topnotch..Just wondering if you know more than you care to post..
OK a little clarification for you

I always know more than I care to post. When it comes to Raj - I can confidently say I know more than most.

I KNOW he was on here last week as he and I discussed a few of the posts that were current - he initiated the topic.

He has taken orders for boats and if his past record for delivering boats is anything to go by - he will deliver more than they expect - when expected.

No phone number? I talk to him very regularly and the number has not changed since I have known him.

He has a ligitimate reason for being tied up - he is a commercial airline pilot - his priorities probably are not to stop what he is doing so he can give someone tips on how to tune their carb or what prop to use on boat X.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Bullitt01

Good to know he is still around, looking forward to his posts.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:16 AM
sknro5

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HE'S STILL OUT THERE, HELPING ME WITH MY NEW BUILD BETWEEN SHIFTS.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Dreamin Hemi

ORIGINAL: JohnnyRidin22s

I have been reading threads about xxxboatworks and there nice lookin exhuast tips and want to buy there exhaust tips but couldnt find there website or phone number. I tried going to xxxboatworks.com and google for them but couldnt find anything. Does anyone know there correct website or phone number?
Still looking for tips? Found these a while ago, maybe it helps.
[link=http://69.49.183.35/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=A7020]Exhaust Tip[/link]