Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Mamba Max ESC ISsues

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 04:01 PM
xDennis
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mamba Max ESC ISsues

Okay, I'm trying to get this thing figured out I just got it.

I Turn on the radio, hold the throttle... then turn on the ESC and its supposed to do the 4 beeps, then goto red, then i hit the brake etc..

Well, when i do that, instead of beeping and going to red, I t beeps for times pauese, beeps four times again then goes solid orange, and i have no control. No throttle or no steering.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, do i have to do this process everytime i turn on the car, or once its setup i can just turn on the radio, then ESC like normal?

Thanks,
Dennis
Old 06-06-2008, 04:23 PM
xDennis
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Mamba Max ESC ISsues

Okay, I think it's a radio problem , i hooked up my futaba radio to it and it works fine, my spektrum radio is acting silly i guess time to mess around with that
Old 06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
ozium

Default RE: Mamba Max ESC ISsues

This is from the Mamba Max users guide:

Most calibration issues can be solved by changing settings on the transmitter. Make sure you have both your throttle and brake endpoints (called EPA or ATV on your radio) on the throttle channel out to between 100 to 120%. Make sure if you have a Futaba or Futaba made transmitter to have the throttle channel set to the reversed position.