Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

O.S .18 TZ what now?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.S .18 TZ what now?

I bought this power house of an engine with the intentions of putting it in a RTR crt.5 but I dunno if I still want to. I know I can put it in a Revo but can you guys list some other cars that it would drop righ into?
Old 06-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: O.S .18 TZ what now?

It'll drop into any car that takes a small block engine.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:45 AM
ProRCRacer88

That engine is a pure monster of a small block. i seen it in a revo and it doesnt make sense how it makes that monstertruck run like its got a bigblock in it. Cant imagine how much trouble you will have controlling it in the crt .5
Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Specialzed
Banned
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: ProRCRacer88

That engine is a pure monster of a small block. i seen it in a revo and it doesnt make sense how it makes that monstertruck run like its got a bigblock in it. Cant imagine how much trouble you will have controlling it in the crt .5
Ya lol that was the point, to absolutley obliterate anyone that came down to my track and to do it with a little tiny car as well. I might go for a revo, but I wanna hera what you guys would put it in.