Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

dx3.0 TX/RX problems (whats new)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 09:41 PM
pguntle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dx3.0 TX/RX problems (whats new)

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has a way to get it resolved?

I recently got a secondhand dx3.0 off my favorite website (ebay) and upon first binding the receiver and tx together, it worked fine. However, after just a few mins it lost signal, went into fail safe, and will not rebind at all.

I was not even driving the buggy, just had it sitting on the table next to the receiver when this happened. Batteries are brand new alkalines, have over 11.7 voltage, and all I did to screw things up was go into the tx system and play with some of the systems settings.

Did anyone ever figure out a way to get the tx/rx to rebind? this is bugging me lol.

Thanks