Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

AX10 Rock Racer RTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 12:34 PM
tzque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AX10 Rock Racer RTR

I have thinking about Rock Crawling for about two years now . I jsut didnt wants to rip apart my clodbuster . I have been doing a little reseach and here are my question . If I bought the kit what electronics can I take from my older electric trucks . I have two Stampedes and a Clod buster . Can I use the esc from The Stampede .
Secondly I spoke to my LHS and he advised to by the RTR . He said for the level I will be crawling it will be fine .Most of the guys here recommend the kit . I have been in this hobby a long time and I dont want to Re-invest and buy motors and electronics . I know I pretty much answered my own question but looking for advice . I will crawl with my son should I buy the ax10 and the losi crawler and how good is the losi . Duratrax looks like a toy I dont want it . How good is RTR ax10 . I know some of you have answered these question before but the answers are so varied . I looked the other day and people are still asking what better Savage or Tmaxx/Revo . Be patient For the record Savage .
Old 07-27-2008, 07:47 PM
vdubman

J just got my AX10 rtr today i love it but it does need some upgrades for sure the 27 turn motor runs to fast. battery needs better placing and i would like to get the aluminum kit and so on .also but i have a question the stock esc doesnt say how many volts it will take anyone know????????????????
Old 07-27-2008, 08:29 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: vdubman
also but i have a question the stock esc doesnt say how many volts it will take anyone know????????????????
5-10 cells according to Tower.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXULR4&P=7

EDIT: You can get the instruction/spec sheet for the Axial ESC here:
http://www.axialracing.com/ftp/pdfs/...1_AE-1_ESC.pdf