Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

your opinion

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 02:31 AM
onlinecc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default your opinion

hello everyone,

I plan to build a website featuring reviews of rc models and for that purpose I am looking for unbiased opinions by real users.

I thought this would be the perfect place to look for qualified people who'd be interested in contributing articles and/or reviews of specific models. I can't offer any payment at this time since I'm on a very tight budget and the project will be starting out as a non-commerical site..if this changes everyone who provides useful content will receive payment.

I'm primarily looking simple reviews, nothing too technical, but just plain opinions and experiences

Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
Old 05-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Da Flying Man

Default your opinion

would a beginers view on a model be classed as a review like their opinion on the model lived up to expectations ease of build enjoyment level etc etc be any good or are you looking for experianced modelers views and opinions?
Old 05-18-2003, 10:24 AM
onlinecc

Default your opinion

Originally posted by Da Flying Man
would a beginers view on a model be classed as a review like their opinion on the model lived up to expectations ease of build enjoyment level etc etc be any good or are you looking for experianced modelers views and opinions?
yes that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Level of experience is not important, as long as you know/have first-hand experience with the product you're writing about

thanks!
Old 05-18-2003, 12:34 PM
Da Flying Man

Default your opinion

ok kool i'll start to write up a review on it like the things i had problems with and everything else. I was going to make a webpage and do a review anyway for my yr 10 project and stuff but i havent started that yet but i can do the review and dont see why u cant have a copy! whats your email by the way so i can send it too you when im done??
Old 05-19-2003, 09:25 AM
onlinecc

Default your opinion

great, thanks - I'll send you my email in a pm
Old 05-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Marines

Default your opinion

yo, i can do that onlinecc, just send me a pm, and give me your email adress...also in the PM, tell me what exactly you want me to write about.

THX, Marines
Old 05-19-2003, 11:26 PM
Krusty

Default Re: your opinion

Originally posted by onlinecc

"...I am looking for unbiased opinions by real users."

Definition of opinion, "A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof." "Unbiased opinion" is an oxymoron. I think the word "opinion" eliminates the term "unbiased". Opinions are always subjective.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:48 PM
onlinecc

Default your opinion

thanks I've sent you a pm

Krusty, I see your point. Opinions are ofcourse biased by the individual, so in that sense an unbiased opinion is an oxymoron - a more appropriate term would be : commercially unbiased opinons, meaning that the opinions should be free of any commercial interests.