Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Broken Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 10:54 AM
u)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken Parts

So now i have the aluminum C's and Kuckles for the front of my ax-10 and now need to replace the drive shafts ( I snapped the rear) ive been looking at the MIP axles for the ax-10 does any body recomend any other drive shafts?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
rock bull

Default RE: Broken Parts

I would say yes to the mip's but think about it a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.So what im saying is i would much rather spin a drive shaft out then break somthing internal because with a 55t or what ever it is u have u will break somthing anyways.Because u cant break a mip shaft too easy.But i would recommend the traxxas long shafts because they are stronger then the oem shafts that came with the truck.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:01 PM
u)

Thank you for the info...For now untill i get the MIP's i stoll a drive shaft out of my stampede. I plan on getting the slipper clutch as well because i have the novak brushless goat system, and it pretty much turns the tires untill stuff breaks but i love my Scorpion!

everything i have for my AX-10 is in my Signature
Old 08-12-2008, 10:32 PM
rock bull

O ok if u plan on geting the slipper then i would go with the mip's