Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Radio purchase from a bad member on RCU

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Radio purchase from a bad member on RCU

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:57 AM
eesyy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio purchase from a bad member on RCU

Guys I bought this "new radio "from P47Tbolt on this site , he stated all functions work the guy "checked it for working condition" ,

When I got it sure enough the third channel on the radio does not function .

Went back to the seller and asked him why would you send me a defective radio??? He replied I never use the third channel anyways .

I replied You told me all functions work Roy jr was his name . He then goes it is what it is .

He scammed me and lied about the radio .

BE CAREFULL DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL P47TBOLT HIS NAME IS ROY

The guy didn't even offer to refund or repair the unit .

HE SHAFTED ME FOR 220 BUCKS .

SHAME ON YOU ROY YOU ARE A THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON 'T BUY A THING FROM THIS LIAR
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 AM
P47Tbolt
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio purchase from a bad member on RCU

You purchased the radio as is/no warranty after I sent you pictures stating it look used and not new.Hence the
$220.00 price for a $320.00 radio system.I don't use a servo on the third channel on my JR radios,I use it to adjust the braking ability
by a switch.When I sent the radio,everything worked.Maybe it was damaged in shipping,maybe you fried it or don't know how to activate the third channel.It is inhibited from the factory and I never activated it.After I shipped all of your other items you ordered from another hobby dealer for free along with the radio you bought,and sending it to canada saying it was a gift and less than $40 in
value,saving you shipping cost..Taking the time to rebox it in another bigger box,so it would all fit.
I have gone beyond what I should have to ship your other items.Lets add all that up including my time doing all this.
Apprciate all the names you have called me,here and the emails you sent me,sounds more like you need to grow up.