Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Rush Owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 11:27 PM
mrpj1972
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rush Owners

I was wondering what engine and gear set-up is good/popular for the rush? I have an os .15 cvr-x in my nmt and i'm very pleased with it. Would it be a direct bolt on? What engine mounts do I use? I will probably be racing it on a clay oval, so I could probably drop down to a .12. Has anyone had any luck racing this truck against the losi & associated trucks? What are your common problems you have encountered? How about the engine exchange for a .15ss? The .15fe on it is pretty new, but I have a spare cooked .15fe I could send in. TIA
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	80453_24623.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	47582  
Old 05-22-2003, 02:11 AM
mikesnitrorush

Default Rush Owners

what are the common problems when the rush meets up with the rc10gt or losi? lol the rush gets smoked by them!! i wouldn't waste my time with the rush. i thought my rush was pretty fast and handled good until i got a rc10gt. the stock .15ae engine in the rc10gt blows away the .15fe. the .15fe engines are dependable though,mine started on the first pull everytime.
if you must race the rush everyone in the forum are saying nothing but good things about the fantom engines. so go with a fantom or just get a rc10 or a losi.
this is just my opinion but you the saying "opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one" lol
mike
Old 05-23-2003, 01:38 AM
aznx2fine

Default Rush Owners

18 tooth pinion/clutchbell, 47 tooth spur gear works good for me
Old 05-23-2003, 04:49 AM
jasonthehunted

Default Rush Owners

Ive got a Rush. I raced it on a clay oval for the first time last week. with the stock 15fe. I was plenty fast on the oval. I was racing gt's and Nt's I could have used another tooth on the clutchbell because it was wound up pretty good 3/4 down the straight. I was very surprised that I was as fast as I was. All Ive added to it was a dynamite header and the associated tuned pipe. I was just as fast if not faster thatn every other truck on the track. that is on the straights again. I cant drive to save my life I bought a 15ss engine the same day, I havent ran it on the track yet. Im sure its gonna be a handlful. I was goin to buy a fantom. but got a deal on the SS.