Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

new to spektrum questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 10:41 PM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default new to spektrum questions

I just picked up a dx3 tx and am now looking for an rx. would the AR6000 work? I realize i do not need all those channels, but the ar6000 seems readily available, there are 3 right here in the marketplace. Do the dsm radios bind with any dsm receiver, I guess that is the underlying question that I have.
And I see that there are some 'dsm2' items, will a dsm rx work with a dsm2 tx? what about the opposite dsm2 rx and a dsm tx?
Thanks for any info
Old 09-14-2008, 09:20 AM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default RE: new to spektrum questions

I have been continuing to search for some answers. I found that if you have a dsm2 tx, you can use a dsm or dsm2 rx. But if you have a dsm2 rx, you must have a dsm2 tx.

But I still see terminology relating to 'aircraft radio'. does that mean you cannot use an 'aircraft' receiver with a dx3 tx?