Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

maybe lame but....don't laugh too hard

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

maybe lame but....don't laugh too hard

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Tommyjoking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default maybe lame but....don't laugh too hard

The dew is still wet on my HBK2 skids....figured out I could use the local college football practice field (got permission)...only took three batts with me.....10 mph gusts and sun. I had more fun this morning then I EVER had since I started trying to fly helis!!!!! The wind kept me from trying some left to right fast ff (I am not practiced at that). But I had it full bore FF tail in and full bore RF tail in and did some fast side to side and practiced punching out near the ground. My first heli was ummmm problematic and pretty frustrating. Since I got the king I found out these things can fly with my thumbs!! I was cracking a ear to ear grin the whole time and it was FUN! If the weather holds I plan to try some right to left stall turns and circles this weekend...can't wait.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:50 PM
flightcrazed
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: maybe lame but....don't laugh too hard

Nothing lame about having a blast!!! I can totally relate, first time I took my HBK2 out to a large field I couldn't stop grinning for the rest of the day!!