Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

HBK2 & Blade 400

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 08:56 AM
slotdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HBK2 & Blade 400

Hello all, Have a few questions, I have to two HBK2's and am looking to upgrade my TX, so thought I might pick up a Blade 400 which comes with the Dx6i TX also. Can I then just buy to receivers and use the Dx6i for my HBK2's ? has anyone purchased a Blade 400 and how do you like it. I not doing any 3D just flying normal and crashing normal.

Thanks
Old 09-20-2008, 09:49 AM
warpnine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HBK2 & Blade 400

You can just buy Spektrum receivers to go with the Dx6i - up to the 10 models that the transmitter will support. You will have to bind each new receiver to the transmitter using the binding plug that came with the Dx6i.

Here is a link to a $49 Spektrun AR6100 that will work with the Dx6i: http://www.ushobbysupply.com/product...63020130d54fb0

I have an AR6200 receiver with my Dx6i that I think costs about $72, but U.S. Hobby Supply doesn't have it in stock right now. Lots of folks use the AR6100 without any problems though.

Hope this helps!

Dave