Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

M11...DSS or Spektrum?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:39 PM
KyJoe340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M11...DSS or Spektrum?

I'm thinking about trying the M11. Are there any differences between the DSS and Spektrum modules? They appear to be the same except the Spektrum is $50 more.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:18 PM
haasjj

Default RE: M11...DSS or Spektrum?

I am assuming that DSS is airtronics module for spektrum? If so I would go with the Spektrum unit because I heard that Airtronics was having problems with the FHSS, but I don't know if that was with the module. BTW where is DSS $50 cheaper on A Main the price is the same after you add it to the cart.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/6398

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/14350
Old 10-16-2008, 07:13 PM
KyJoe340

Carolina rc has the M11 DSS for $349.99 and M11 Spektrum $399.99. These prices include the radio. Aparently they discount it if you buy their DSS instead of Spektrum. E-bay had them both for cheaper.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
haasjj

ORIGINAL: KyJoe340

Carolina rc has the M11 DSS for $349.99 and M11 Spektrum $399.99. These prices include the radio. Aparently they discount it if you buy their DSS instead of Spektrum. E-bay had them both for cheaper.

I think that's what they did but it makes sense though buy our stuff as a package and well give you a better price. I looked at a few sales on ebay and the prices were not great at least not as cheap as I expected. As I said before the only difference I heard about was Airtronics was having problems with FHSS. So good luck with which ever you decide to try.