Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

airtronics mx-3 and the hitec servo problems

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

airtronics mx-3 and the hitec servo problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 08:31 PM
aganiban

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airtronics mx-3 and the hitec servo problems

hey guys im wondering if they got that hitec servo kinks fix on the airtronics cuz i really wanna get that radio(cheap 2.4ghz) but the thing is im a fan of hitec servo and trust them any day over airtronics servos/any other servos.

if this doesn't work out, how do you guys feel for the futaba 3pm 2.4ghz. is there kinks or problems with it. it look like a prime radio and plus i trust futaba too....pretty much all my old radios were futaba though lol

and oh im not a fan of the spektrums...it has a weird feel to it for some reason

but yeah if you guys have any comments/answers on the airtronics and a better radio selection and maybe try to persuade me that the spektrums are worth lookn at

plz help
Old 10-16-2008, 08:47 PM
haasjj

Default RE: airtronics mx-3 and the hitec servo problems

ORIGINAL: aganiban

hey guys im wondering if they got that hitec servo kinks fix on the airtronics cuz i really wanna get that radio(cheap 2.4ghz) but the thing is im a fan of hitec servo and trust them any day over airtronics servos/any other servos.

plz help
What kinks are you talking about? I have never heard any problems about hitec servo's and airtronics radio/ receiver. Which cheap radio do you wanna get?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 PM
aganiban

idk but i have been hearing that the analog hitec servos isnt good with this radio(mx-3) and i was kind worried about it and plus i still have good analog servos around

here is some issues i heard

[link]http://globalservices.globalhobby.com/globalforum/viewtopic.php?t=23396[/link]

Old 10-16-2008, 11:18 PM
haasjj

This is just a guess but I think the problem is with the sampling or frequency rate of the standard servo. I don't know how to explain it but it comes down to the processing speed of the radio/ receiver is much faster compared to the servo. You might have to switch to digital servo's.