Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Skylasrk Tail Rotor

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Skylasrk Tail Rotor

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 05:18 PM
jonbar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skylasrk Tail Rotor

Hi Gang Comming along pretty well with the new FEDA Dragon fly until I fginally crashed. Sturdy little guy but, alas, I lost the tail rotor. I am going to attempt to epoxy it and re-balance it temporarly util I can get a new one. Does anyone know of a source in the US for repalcement Feda parts? I understand it is the same as the Picolo but I read that the Picolo plades are aluminum is this so? Thanks
Old 06-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Bacon2002

Hi,

Sorry I don't know about Piccolo parts (except I don't think they have aluminium rotors) but if your going to repair your tail rotor Dodgey99 gave me a good tip that works really well.

If you superglue (aka CA I think) it together then use parel tape over the top it work very well almost as good as new and it hardly adds any weight.

Good luck.

David
Old 06-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Gazoo

Try HeliHobby for parts. That is where I get my stuff. Look at the replacement parts and you should find what you need.

http://www.helihobby.com
Old 06-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Dodgey99

Indeed! Just grab a broken blade, draw round it on card, cut it out, bend it into a similar curve, tape it on, and you'll be flying straight away :-)
Old 06-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Danand

Default Parts

I have all (except some of the electronics) Feda parts in stock if you need something. Let me know if you want me to email you a price list. I'm in Fremont, California so shipping should be fairly quick.

Dan