Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Dreamworks Model Products - Florida Jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Dreamworks Model Products - Florida Jets

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 02:39 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dreamworks Model Products - Florida Jets

It appears, for various reasons, the attendance at Florida Jets 2009 will be reduced dramatically this year. With this in consideration and the fact that my sister company has me quite occupied during this period; I am sorry to say, Dreamworks Model Products will not to attend this year as a vendor.
With this in mind, I have decided to open our doors to the public for Florida Jets week. You are welcome to come visit our facility from March 2-6 9am to 5:30pm and make your purchases in house. In addition, we will offer a 10% discount on all in-house purchases. For our online purchases, we are offering free freight on all Domestic orders over 50.00; Just enter the Coupon code "FJ2009" at checkout. For those visiting the states but unable to make the short trip over to the east coast, We can ship to your Hotel while in town, shipping is 1 day service and also freight free.

Although unsure of the date as of yet, I will attend FJ2009 for at least one day. Look forward to seeing old faces and meeting some new.

Thank you for your loyal support and Patronage.
Todd Witkoff
Dreamworks Model Products.