Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

tt01 electrics questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
kneedeeppow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tt01 electrics questions

i am about to undergo a over haul of my tt01 and have a few questions regarding the esc v batteries v reciever etc.i bought my car about a year ago and only in the last few months have had time to use it.it was second hand when i purchased it so i didnt set it all up.its running a 27 turn motor with standard teu-101bk and a hitec hp-2rnb reciever and a powerpro mg995 front servo with a futuba attack-sr hand controller.all seems to run fine with the 1400sp batterys but when i use 3000 or 3600's the car is very twitchy and the esc is quite noisey.
is this due to the battery being to powerful for the teu?
does it pay to have the contoller/servos and reciever all the same brand for compatibility?

any help would be muchly apperciated
Old 02-21-2009, 07:00 PM
TIGER76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tt01 electrics questions

Hmm could be a tough one to answer m8 tbh the 101 should have no problems running from a larger size battery,course it does help to run all brand electrics but not necessary,what sort of noise is the esc making is it like a buzzing or humming? could be interference from something? maybe try the car in different location or it could be getting interference from something within the chassis,

Could be possible the batteries in the controller are low ive had this before and experienced twitching and a buzzing from esc worth trying some new batteries in the transmitter and see how you go let us know what happens,hope that helps you a little