Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Is your Flux packin' a 440?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM
ArancioC5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is your Flux packin' a 440?

Mine will soon Figured I'd post a quick shot of the body going on it and the car that inspired it. Well, it is not easy to slam onto the chassis thats for sure. I'm also not crazy about the proportions as this was meant to look like some small body on a big truck frame. I could have used an extra inch in length to be honest. I hear the Charger body is a bit longer, but I love Cudas. I also cut off those IMHO stupid looking side pipes however I wish the body would also lower another inch AND I even lowered the roll bar. Oh well..

Old 03-11-2009, 02:03 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is your Flux packin' a 440?

Mine's packing a blown (BB Chevy) 540 Merlin on alcohol....at least it thinks it does.

That thing is going to look so good that you aren't going to want to drive it. LOL
Old 03-11-2009, 09:12 AM
ArancioC5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is your Flux packin' a 440?

Dont jinx me I havent painted a body in about a year lol.