Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Coolest RC Jet I have ever seen... Not only scale, but an incredible flyer !!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Coolest RC Jet I have ever seen... Not only scale, but an incredible flyer !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:45 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coolest RC Jet I have ever seen... Not only scale, but an incredible flyer !!!

Here is the most awesome RC Jet I have ever seen, it is a HUGE Feibao F-16 in Makos Squadron Paint Scheme. This jet is not only scale, the canopy can be opened and closed by remote power, just like the real thing and lots more scale features. The best part about this jet is the way it flys !!! It is BIG, and with 45 pounds thrust the performance is awesome. Marvin is an excellent pilot, and when the wind is howling, and the rest of our planes are getting bounced around, this jet is as steady as a rock and looks like the real thing going through the air. Its just like being at a milatary airshow, I always like seeing this jet fly almost every weekend at our RC club ! Check out the attached picture.

JettPilot
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40327.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1157203  
Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 PM
B58
My Feedback: (43)

Default RE: Coolest RC Jet I have ever seen... Not only scale, but an incredible flyer !!!

Beautiful jet! One thing you will never see on a full scale 16 though is the canopy open with the engine running whether on the taxiway or in the chocks. Too much danger of fod from the cockpit. Spent 30 very hot minutes on the taxiway at Nellis waiting on the runway to be cleared so we could take off. And the air con. is useless at idle. Sure wish we could have opened the lid! Just my 2 cents. Bob
Old 03-13-2009, 11:05 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Coolest RC Jet I have ever seen... Not only scale, but an incredible flyer !!!

Bob,

I would be more than happy to sit in a hot cockpit for 30 minutes if it meant I could fly something like that. You are one lucky guy ! Next time you are in this situation though, you can open your canopy, tell your CO we tried it in an exact scale replica and found it works great

JettPilot