Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

*****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

*****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

ORIGINAL: morganflyboy

Whats so hard to understand, read what i wrote. I placed an order with you folks, you shipped the wrong plane. Your live chat reps
( STEVE ) assured me that once they checked the PO numbers on the return package and seen that they didn't match with what i had ordered i would be refunded the returned shipping charge which was caused by YOU FOLKS. NITRO Planes for shipping the wrong item to begin with. The other fellow club member was given a hard time, and was told to take pictures of the Passion 3d 60 before trying to ship it back. What kind of way is that to run a business. if you would like, you can Pm me if you want to go deeper with this. I have all the printed documents with the conversations with YOUR LIVE CHAT TECS, MY P.O. numbers of what i ordered and what you shipped me.
How long ago was this?

AFAIK the Passion 3D 60 has been unavailable for almost two years.

I was trying to get a replacement for my crashed one....

Old 03-18-2008, 02:37 PM
morganflyboy
My Feedback: (14)

Opjose
All of this took place between 2/28/08 thru 3/17/08. My self and another one of my club buddies received the same plane within 3 days of one another. They now have one in stock from me, and the other will be arriving in CA by Friday according to the tracking
info.
Morgan
Old 03-18-2008, 02:48 PM
opjose

Opjose
All of this took place between 2/28/08 thru 3/17/08. My self and another one of my club buddies received the same plane within 3 days of one another.
Did you order the 3D Passion through the Nitroplanes site? Or was something else ordered and you received a 3D Passion instead.

( Awesome flying plane, but it has a very weak tail, that desperately needs to be beefed up before you fly it... )

I've been wanting to replace my trashed one, so I've been watching to see if it goes back in stock.

I haven't seen this and all indications from John have been that it was discontinued last year.

Thanks.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:53 PM
morganflyboy
My Feedback: (14)

We ordered 2 Boeing P-26 Peashooters and received 2 Passion 3D 60 planes, we don't fly 3D. And yes the order was placed thru The Nitro web site.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:55 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: P.R. Racing

Hello nitroplane Interested in buying : 1 bobcats 90a750_gas_bobcat 25 orange and 1 90a16w_gas_whitebobcat 50. Please advise price

Miguel
hi, the price for the bobcat50 is a promotional price already. I cannot bring it any lower
Old 03-18-2008, 06:56 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: alcarafa

Hi John what would be the price for two http://www.nitroplanes.com/ka5053nigas3.htmlCPM katanas 50 - 53" , delivered to Pacifica California ?
hi, this plane is already on promotion as it is only going for $89.95, $40 OFF sale

Old 03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
opjose

We ordered 2 Boeing P-26 Peashooters and received 2 Passion 3D 60 planes, we don't fly 3D. And yes the order was placed thru The Nitro web site.
Nitrostaff1 ( aka John )

Can you interceed for him please?

Heck I'd like to have one of the Passions to replace my destroyed one.

The Peashooters look very nice too.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Sentinel
My Feedback: (221)

Morganflyboy:

You must have caught Steve, or John on a bad day, I have always had good luck with my orders or replacement parts plus fast shipping.
I'm sure if you give them another call they will make it right, they are trying to have an A-1 company.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:28 PM
radial PW
My Feedback: (5)

What is the special deal on the nitro low wing trainer if I buy 2 or more of them?
Old 08-29-2008, 06:33 PM
anidiana

Hello nitrostaff1 I wonder how much will be for purchasing 2 of the Package : EK2-0905A_FlightSimulator at the same time, could you give a direct discount or a code to get a beter price

Thanks in advance
Old 09-24-2008, 10:31 AM
s.a.bennett

Hello nitrostaff1; I'm one of the flight instructors for Marks r/c club located in the town of Highland Ca. off greenspot rd. I'm interested in two ek2-0905a_flight simulator, It's a low wing super aerobatic trainer 60-71" retail $79.95 Whatkind of deep discount are you offering for two to begin with? Sanford.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Flexserve

My dad just bought 2 A-10s (hes doing brushless also) He just ordered through your Raidentech site. Can I get you that number?
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 PM
crshdmall

Thanks for letting me join free, I am trying to order several things from your site and saw this trainer with the simulator included for 79.95. I want to order 2 of them but dont know if you will send 2 simulators or just the planes. I'm trying to get a friend into RC and don't want him crashing anymore of my planes. He needs his own simulator and trainer. Will you include two in my order or should I ask him to sign up and just order the one trainer and simulator hisself? thanks crshdmall Paul
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53 PM
crshdmall

Well Its been awhile since I wrote to ask about the discount on ordering two EK20905A with simulator trainers. I have a shopping cart full of stuff sitting online waiting for me to pay for, but I would like this big savings and discount on shipping your advertising. I havent heard from anyone. Can someone help? Paul TRCC member.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:17 PM
s.a.bennett

ORIGINAL: s.a.bennett

Hello nitrostaff1; I'm one of the flight instructors for Marks r/c club located in the town of Highland Ca. off greenspot rd. I'm interested in two ek2-0905a_flight simulator, It's a low wing super aerobatic trainer 60-71" retail $79.95 Whatkind of deep discount are you offering for two to begin with? Sanford.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:08 AM
crshdmall

thanks so much for nothing so far. If this isnt frustrating and confusing, then its just plain stupid marketing.. Maybe its not maybe its just me not seeing the answer right in front of me. But I sincerely doubt it. If someone cant give me a simple answer soon, please unload my shopping cart, because I no longer want to do business with you. Sincerely Crshdmall Paul
Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 PM
joepro

I'm interested in purchasing (6) Kits...EK@-0905A_FlightSimulator
Please quote me a price including to Michigan, Zip 48130. thank You!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:06 PM
joepro

I'm interested in purchasing (6) Kits...EK2-0905A_FlightSimulator
Please quote me a price including Shipping to Michigan, Zip 48130. Thank You!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:31 PM
crshdmall

Nitro staff or whoever is supposed to be reading and answering these messages. Why are you sending me links to this thread again? After all the confusion and frustration you have already caused, by not answering any of my notes or requests for info. By the way I went ahead and bought the shopping cart $500. worth of planes, and after talking with someone in customer service, who said no discounts, they gave me a whopping 5% discount probably out of pity or to get rid of me. I think I have learned your advertising is BS. I was a first time buyer, and pretty sure a last time as well. I still don't understand why you advertise so blatantley such false promises. In the future please if your not going to answer any of these requests then don't send me E Mails leading me back here again. If someone wants to reply then by all means notify me but not until. A former customer, CRSHDMALL Paul
Old 06-05-2009, 06:16 PM
namaix

<span style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; FONT-WEIGHT: 700"><font color="#000000" style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Art-Tech F/A-18C 64mm Electric Ducted Fan Jet</font>  01 case</span>