Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

CAP 232 60 - 63"

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 08:23 PM
nwahobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAP 232 60 - 63"

I'd like to know if anyone has purchased this plane and what type of experience have you had from NitroPlanes.com Any staff member from Nitro Planes please resist to answer as I am looking for customer satisfaction.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
opjose

Default RE: CAP 232 60 - 63"

I've answered this several times...

I've over 20 Nitroplanes ARF's.

If I were to have a SINGLE problem with them that was not corrected to my satisfaction, I would have stopped purchasing planes from them.

As it is, they keep getting my orders.

That said:

NP's planes are NOT for newbies nor for people without prior experience building ARFs.
NP does not provide "Howto" instructions. Support is only for missing parts issues.

Many of the ARF's are exceptional and the vast marjority are very good.

Oh, there is a lemon or two in the bunch, but ask here before purchasing, to avoid them....

Old 05-30-2009, 10:51 PM
edstrek
My Feedback: (49)

Default RE: CAP 232 60 - 63

<span style="font-size: medium;">Hi I <span _fcktemp="1"></span>have seen a few posts re. Nitro Planes. I <span _fcktemp="1"></span>have one of their CAP <span _fcktemp="1"></span>232's60 size comming. Is there anything particular that you have found to needaditional reinforcement on the Nitro Planes? As with most ARF's I knowther will be some needed gear firewall ect. I <span _fcktemp="1"></span>have see a couple posts </span><span style="font-size: medium;">aboutthe stabs failing. I was thinkig to reinforce those joints as part ofthe going over the plane. Would you think it should be worth the timeand troubel to remove some of the monocoat and do this or have you seenanything like this happen to any of your nitro planes? <span _fcktemp="1"></span></span> <span style="font-size: medium;">Thanks any insite would be appreciated.</span>
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
edstrek

<font size="2" color="#00265e">nwahobbies</font>  I started a post about my build of this plane. SO far I am good with it all. If you would like to listen in.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 PM
edstrek

Here is the thread name: <span class="newpost"><font face="Verdana">breitling nitroplanes cap 232 </font></span>