Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Cox 1/10th gtp nissan info plz

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 05:57 AM
bhilly82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cox 1/10th gtp nissan info plz

Hello i am new here but not to the hobby been into r/c cars since i could walk. As a kid in the late 80's and early 90's i always wanted a cox gtp nissan gas car, well i was rasied by my mom who didn't have 140 bucks to shell out so i never got on. I just won one on ebay and need someone i can talk with that knows the cox car so if i have any problems getting it going, i have mostly had electric cars and trucks with only having one HPI rtr 4 nitro, so i have no clue what to do with the car when it arrives, what fuel should i use, and so on thanks if any of you can help. Brian
Old 01-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Spiro

Default RE: Cox 1/10th gtp nissan info plz

Holly cow! I used to have one of these when I was a kid! I mowed lawns until I had saved up all my pennies How much does something like that go for these days? Can you still get parts? Let's see some pics of your childhood dream

Spiro
Old 01-18-2009, 08:54 PM
bhilly82

I just got it off ebay here is the link so you can see what it looks like. as for as parts i have no clue what will be availble i might just have a display queen but it will be ok. The .049 motor in it from what i have found is not the normal cox .049 but my local hobby shop owner says he will be able to help me get it going. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200300191826
Old 08-09-2009, 02:58 PM
evader512

link did not work [&o]
Old 08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats because the item is sold for i guess seven months ago or even more