Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

EFLITE BLADE CX-3 ISSUES

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

EFLITE BLADE CX-3 ISSUES

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 AM
NickC5FE
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EFLITE BLADE CX-3 ISSUES

Hey all- i finally got a lil heli, the blade cx-3. I have flown IC Helis before, but am a jet guy now, and just wanted a small heli to fly inside the house. Well i bought it, and ever since it has not flown right. It always wants to drift left, requiring almost all available right roll on the stick...I have tried adjusting the 3 n 1 unit and it doesnt seem like it has helped...The roll to the left is much more pronounced when i give it left than right. And in fact, if i realease the sticks, it will roll left??? I have tried trimming and no bueno!! Any ideas?
Old 10-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Raylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EFLITE BLADE CX-3 ISSUES

Sounds like some ball links are out of whack. Take them off and adjust the swashplate so it appears pretty level, then readjust the ball links to match that. Then, it should fly pretty level, and you can use the trim or adjust the linkages to fine tune it. Somebody else chime in if I am completely wrong.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
NickC5FE
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Zelatio, that is what i was thinking of doing but didnt know if there was that much capability to adjust these ball links!! will give it a try!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Raylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, that was how I always adjusted other people's CX's. I was a little cautious because I haven't seen the new CX3 and what the differences are. The ball link have quite a bit of adjustment, just make sure they have a little thread left. Hope it works out.