Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Help with the CX 200 V3 RTF

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Help with the CX 200 V3 RTF

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:43 AM
jmm5351

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with the CX 200 V3 RTF

I want to first off by saying hello to everyone. I am a newbie to RC Helicopters and just have a few questions about the CX200 V3. I flew a fixed pitched heli for ever it seemed like, and now I have been flying an esky belt cp v2.I have got around45 or so flights in thus far. I am a quick learner and with the help of a few of my friends giving me pointers, I pretty much have hovering down and feel very confident and in control whilehovering. I really would like to have one more heli, but preferably a smaller one. I really am interested in the CX 200 V3 as it looks very nice and performs very stable for a 200 size helias you all know already. But my question is, do you think Ican handle the smaller 200 heli with the heli experience I just mentioned? I here a lot that they are too hard to control.

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone and sorry about the newb question.

Jeff
Old 12-01-2009, 05:17 AM
AliRedCatRacing

Default RE: Help with the CX 200 V3 RTF

I don't think so. Once you have built your orientation and masters the hovers, you can fly any heli and get used to its behavior. Smaller helis are just more agile, quicker responses.

I would suggest you get a Realflight G3.5 or G4 Simulator. I use it daily and in 2 weeks practice I mastered the 3D rolls, Inverted hovers, inverted flight, loops etc and i could even do those things on Crappy ESKY Helis LOL. Belt CP V2 and HBK3 both are with me.

I now am assembling a new 450SE V2 Metal and carbon fiber heli which actually is a TREX Clone. and RTF Version together with Gyro is costing me about the same price of a TREX 450 Kit . Kit and RTF are totally different.

if you are interested I will be uploading videos of that kit, Out of boxing and other stuff with pricing soon I run a huge RC Videos channel www.youtube.com/alishanmao check some Heli Flying tutorials there called

How to Fly Helis

Its a series and will be helpful for you as it uses Simulator Less Appraoch.

Cheers mate

Ali
Old 12-01-2009, 12:20 PM
jmm5351

Thanks a lot Ali, I think I am going to be buying the CX 200 with in the week here. I am not too concerned with the electronics that are on the RTF model because I am not going to be doing any 3D for a some time still. I just want to hover and do some straight flying with the CX. I think that the electronics will hopefully be good enough to do that. And yes I am interested in the 450 you are building. When ever you upload the pictures let me know if you can!! I am sitting in class right now on my laptop, lol, and I got to go now. But after class is over I am giong to check out your RC videos on youtube.

Thanks again Ali,
Jeff
Old 12-01-2009, 09:59 PM
AliRedCatRacing

Hey Jeff

welcome mate

The out of box video is already uploaded. I will keep you posted with the rest of the progress