Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Advertizer COMPLAINT !!!

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Advertizer COMPLAINT !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 07:07 PM
red baron 99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advertizer COMPLAINT !!!

i don't know if this is the place to post this, but here it is anyway.

I have been lied to, too many times, by the folks @ NITROPLANES.COM, concerning the availability of products. i have been on their mailing list for several years. EVERY TIME an advertized item that interests me appears, it always is listed as 'Temporarily OUT of STOCK' or 'Sold Out'. this has not been an occasional occurrence, this is the norm. in my book, if you advertize an item, you better have some to sell, more than 1 world-wide. for the last 2 years i have been trying to purchase the CRI-CRI. this aircraft is always listed on the NITROPLANES.COM website as 'Sold Out' or 'Temp Out of Stock'. they continually update this item, by varying the price, adding videos and reviews, giving the impression that this item will be available very soon. this past September, i finally chatted with one of their support persons, Steve, concerning the availability of the CRI-CRI. Steve assured me that the CRI-CRI would be in by the middle of October. well guess what, the CRi-CRI is still MIA and being advertized. even their latest advertizement has numerous items listed that are MIA. specifically, New TT-62 Alekto Radio Controlled Aircraft ARF Brushless RC Electric Airplane! i realize that there can be manufacturing problems & delays, but NITROPLANES.COM needs to clean up their act or close down !!

how much longer will RCU continue to allow this vendor to advertize MIA products ?? it's time to put the screws to NITROPLANES.COM and show us that the vendors that advertize on RCU can be trusted !!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Advertizer COMPLAINT !!!

I will pass this along to the team at nitroplanes and see what the story is.  I'm sure they would prefer items be in stock so they can sell to you.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:33 AM
rumotech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Advertizer COMPLAINT !!!

I have to disagree with you on a few points Baron..

I too know your frustration with nitroplanes regarding long lead time on SALE items ADVERTISED. But you must understand nitroplanes is a VERY popular site. I have been using them since before they did alot of advertising and they are a good vendor in my honest opinion. You just have to keep checking that website everyday like the rest of us..

I have been keeping my eyes peeled for one of their ridiculously cheap setups, it just takes patience. I have eventually caught most of the items I wanted in stock when I keep checking.