Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Helimax Novus CP Upgrades Thread

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Helimax Novus CP Upgrades Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 01:09 AM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helimax Novus CP Upgrades Thread

Hello all you Helimax Novus CP Owners out there in RCUniverse. Im intrested in upgrading the little Novus CP heli i have with a CNC head and Full brushless motors Been looking at this site called wowhobbies that sells the stuff for upgrading it. But i would like to see some Novus CP helicopters that have already been upgraded. Reason is i see there are two ESC's one for the tail and one for the main motor and the upgrade kits vary some.

So if you have upgraded your Novus CP post some pictures of your setup i would really like to get a idea of how all the esc's and wires are going to fit on this little Helicopter..So i can get the right kit or kits to upgrade with.

Ive noticed since putting Carbon fiber blades on the stock Heli that the flight time is less. I'm certain this is because the blades weigh a little more then the foam stock ones.

The parts im looking at are on this site.
[link=http://www.wowhobbies.com/walkera-4g3-parts.aspx]wowhobbies[/link]

Heres me flying mine in my garage maybe my flight time is normal but im thinking with upgrades it could be better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFswpulG8H0[/youtube]

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lj22454.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1351771  
Old 01-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Kermy7803

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helimax Novus CP Upgrades Thread

you suck! lol J/k

That's the same tail I'm looking at getting.. But they are out of stock prsently [>:]