Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Break one truck...grab the next.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 08:48 AM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Break one truck...grab the next.

Tell me.....Do u guys bring 2, 3, 4. or 5 trucks with u when u go bashin? U know if one's doing like 50mph and kisses a tree...lol. (That never happens)
So u just reach in the back your van,truck,or car. and pull out another . The bashin just keeps on going.
Like to hear how many u guys bring at one time, to bash with.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:17 AM
teacher brent

Default RE: Break one truck...grab the next.

Guilty. Went out today with wife and son, 4 cars. Son's Stampede, my tt01 rally conversion cop car, caster f18 and Losi mini baja with a slow motor to let kids drive. Had a great day.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:12 PM
rast4man
My Feedback: (10)

I bring a Jato, Ofna MBX, T-Maxx and sometimes an on-road depending on where we are. I like to have others play too and of course, if I break one, there's another to grab and use.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:12 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 68 Likes on 63 Posts

between my mac daddy driving skillz and top notch equipment in top notch shape one car/truck is all i need
Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
image079

Yes,

Last time I went to the track (entry fee $10 each), I did 3 laps before the conrod snaped and went home

dissapointed. So I fixed it and also bought a used car off ebay which needed a bit of work. So now I

have a backup car just incase.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:28 PM
1320Fastback

I take everything I have (so far). My XTM is pretty bombproof and so is my Rustler now, the Blitz has yet to break anything but it is totally stock so what kind of damage can you do at 15mph anyway.

I upgrade or reinforce things as they break so now I rarely need backups, I take everything though because I like to have Nitro and Electric as options.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:59 PM
piddlefoot
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea of coarse thats what there for, busting !
ya need more than one, well ya need at least 4 in my opinion ! HAHAHA

l usually take a nitro one, the baja [fuelie] if its running, and all me LIPO ones !, l average 6 machines when l go driving, and l wish l had more ! Then l could do even more insane stuffsfsfsfs !
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM
qoisdhc oqina
My Feedback: (-1)

i always take everything i have to the track.my toolbox full of all my stuff, my rustler,my vendetta, and usually my rtx which currently needs a freakin one way bearing [:@] lol i wish i had more, i have all truggies lmao i need a buggy next
Old 01-17-2010, 09:24 PM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

i usually get by with one .... but i have those ADD days when i just have to act like a nut when i'm out bashin', ya know ya get 20ft of air and fly 40 to 50 feet to a flat ground landing and then i've went through like 5 in 1 day .... hahahaa 45 years old and still get a ADD moment, but its FUN though
Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 PM
butt_housed247

<div>i only have one and idk if its luck or what but i have yet to break it.
<div>idk what you guys breaking 2 and 3 trucks in a day are running, but i don't want one.</div></div>
Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 PM
black mamba

I bash right down the block from my house.....so if something breaks, I just walk home and fix it. lol
Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 PM
bronx boy

yes at least 3 most likely 4 or 5 especialy when its nitro with electric maybe 2 or 3 and spare everything glow starters 2 you never know what to expect
Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 PM
ELK

ORIGINAL: black mamba

I bash right down the block from my house.....so if something breaks, I just walk home and fix it. lol
same here or i bash with my cousin who always has money and sometimes we bash with one of our lhs owners so he will give us free parts to fix our trucks if we break them
Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 PM
cenracer1

I run alot with a friend of mine and this is usually what we bring every sunday morning..

missing are the HPI Baja's and the Buggies.. but this will hold us for a few hours... Yes, we break trucks, but we also drive them like we stole them... Just grab another and go...
Old 01-19-2010, 01:05 AM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

I usually only take one if im just going to be running for an hour or so. I always bring tools and whatever I may need to fix small problems. I have yet to break anything that put me out of commission for the day though. And honestly, with my electric stampede its about as tough as they come, so a spare spur gear is about all i need unless i just happened to flat out plow into something the wrong way.

Now, If i were going out for a heck of a bash day I would be taking several rides, but if im just going out for a short bash i only take one, and I have yet to have a problem doing that.

Eric
Old 01-19-2010, 07:51 AM
J.D.T

guilty, any time I plan to bush with my buddies I take at least two cars usually three and parts to fix, racing wise the most I have ever took is four but one local has a race trailer he pulls for his rc stuff, I think he can run 11 or 12 cars on one raceday if all the classes are viable.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
cenracer1

I used to bring all my tools and parts with me, but I have too much stuff now and its too much work to lug around everything.. It works out better for me and my friends to just bring a bunch of cars instead... I still bring basic tools and plugs, but thats it.. when one breaks, just grab another...When I run the Baja 5B.. I just bring gas...