Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

E Savage brushless Ready? help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 01:49 PM
cika
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Savage brushless Ready? help!

Im about to get a clean E savage in trade on here and I have a few questions for you all. Is it brushless ready? It doesnt have the 2 speed trans does it? I scored a e maxx 3906 in a trade on here and was very disapointed in it. I hated the noisy 2 speed tranny. I only run brushless/lipoonly. And I failed to read up on it befor I traded and found it wasnt BL ready at all. I would have to replace alot to get rid of the 2 speed trans and the whole drivetrain anddiffs to handle a brushless system. I wanna 1/8 MT really bad. I have a few 1/10's and a Stampede VXL which I love. So I know oneof these big guys with a brushless system would be great. Im aout trade one of my favorite trucks for it and wanna make shure it will be what Im looking for this time befor trading.Im looking to get a 1/8 80A-100A esc for it. More than likely a Ezruncouse there cheap and a cheapy motor from HobbyKing or a Kirshaw designs 6l I guess. Nohing great. Cant afford a MM or Novak right now. But please respond asap. I wanna get he deal going if its what I looking for. I hope to get a 1/8 and get with you guys more often. Thanks for any ino or help you can offer.
Justin