Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Runaway KOS, Ends Horribly

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Runaway KOS, Ends Horribly

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 10:11 AM
tropheus29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Runaway KOS, Ends Horribly

Great video. Looks like an awsome place to run too. I would have guessed faster than 40 mph from the video. Sorry about cracking the boat up. I guess it's a lesson learned....next boat you have will probably get the failsafe.

It's a wonder that Venom doesn't put one of their failsafes in with the KOS. You would think, as much as it cost you for the RTR, they would throw one of their FS in it. I mean what would it cost them off of their profit margin, 5 bucks? And if you think about it, not only would it have protected your investment as a valued customer, but it is also a very responsible thing to do from a safety standpoint. I am not sure which country it is (I think Sweden or something in that area), they are hardcore and require every rc boat to have an auto kill that has very strict standards....like 3-5 lost signals and it has to go into a cutoff.