Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Exceed G2 TX WK-2602 setup help -ANDY?

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Exceed G2 TX WK-2602 setup help -ANDY?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 08:11 PM
rx7kelvin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exceed G2 TX WK-2602 setup help -ANDY?

Andy looks like you are the guy to ask about this heli's unless someone else can shed some light please feel free to leave a comment.

Ok just got my Exceed G2 w/ LCDtransmitter (WK-2602)- i need some clarification on the setting "RUDMIX"and "RUDMIX Gyro" setting. The manual does not help at all.

"RUDMIX" should this be on "Nor" or "Rev"? or is the option for HH and AVCS? - What is the factory setting for it?

"RUDMIX Gyro" - per manual V1 knob turns the gain on the Gyro and V2 knob turns the gain on the Rudder - I am confuse on how to change the Norm and HH and also what is the factory setting for the both?

thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

Kelvin
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 AM
bobrc

Default RE: Exceed G2 TX WK-2602 setup help -ANDY?

The rudmix is set to nor. I just figured my g2 out. I went in to change the plt pit and by mistake went into rud mix menu. New at this. When I would fly it would just spin to left. So after alot of research I found out that in the rudmix gyro menu v2 knob is set at 0 or all the way to the left. I have v1 or gyro sensitivity set at 70. The rudmix is what threw me off with a hh gyro it needs to be set at 0. Does anyone know the factory settings for the wk-2602 in the G2 Thanks Brian
Old 12-04-2010, 06:48 AM
keithheisserer

Well here it go's this is two new things for me, new to forums and new too heli flying. just got a G2 and I think I'm having
a problem with my tail servo. It get hotand I'm not syre if the radio is set up wright. realy I don't know im new to programable radios. can anyone please
help?

thank for all the help ( I hope )
Cluelees
Old 12-09-2010, 05:36 PM
rcdoctor

check that the switch on the gyro . when mine arrived it was set to ds for digital servo and it burnt the servo out. make sure it is set to analog.