Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more
Reload this Page >

can you change Tamiya M04 Giulia Sprint GTA to M04L with the Beetle body?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

can you change Tamiya M04 Giulia Sprint GTA to M04L with the Beetle body?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
mxaexm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can you change Tamiya M04 Giulia Sprint GTA to M04L with the Beetle body?

Newbie question,

Can you extand M04M Giulia Spring GTA to fit M04L VW Beetle body? IF yes, what parts are needed?

Thanks,

M
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: can you change Tamiya M04 Giulia Sprint GTA to M04L with the Beetle body?

Yes (we) you can When i got my M04M GTA the extencionpiece was included in the kit, it is on the "F" plastic branch, part # 3 and 4. This is the only parts needed, and maybe some bodymounts which also is included in the M04M GTA-kit.

This is not a newbie question by the way!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
mxaexm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: can you change Tamiya M04 Giulia Sprint GTA to M04L with the Beetle body?

Thank you very much!!!

As my first car I would love to get the M04L Beetle-but I also like the M04M Alfa Romeo GTA..although you cannot have too many cars, I don't really want to get two exact chassis..so I might get M04M and get the VW Beetle body. I might even build it as M04L and down the road (no pun intended) change it to M04M to keep it interesting...

Thanks one more time!

Old 11-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For some reason i think it is easier to get the M04M and buy the Beetle body for itself (the GTA-bodies are hard to get without buing the whole kit), so yes, that is the way to go.

Nice to be able to help you