Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What to choose

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 03:03 AM
Slayer_Zeus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to choose

Im looking into purchasing my first Nitro car. Ive been reading on some cars and their reviews. Im going to buy two and ive narrowed it down to these two: XTM X-terminator Deluxe and Kyosho Inferno MP7 5 RTR. Are these a good choice? And on the Inferno, how is the performance and what about the hop ups?

Thanks For any help.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Hummer Man

Default you should look at the Ofna Hyper 7 PBS!!!

i was in your shoes alittle while ago, but i desided to buy a pbs off ebay, from the sound of it is one of the best RTR buggies!!! i will tell you what i think of it as it is coming in the mail!!! it suppose to come with a great engine plus the suspension is awesome!!!

Good Luck, Hummer Man
Old 11-27-2003, 11:05 PM
master_retard

Default RE: you should look at the Ofna Hyper 7 PBS!!!

Go the inferno mp 7.5 sports rtr! I got it and it's great, heaps of mp7.5, mp5, mp6 and kanai 1,2 and 3 parts and hop ups fit. great jumps and easy to control, it's good at the track too.