Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Need a Tam Failsafe

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Need a Tam Failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:54 PM
rjbob
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need a Tam Failsafe

The units seem to be out of stock every place I look.

I will order from Tam once he gets them back in stock but I sure could use one now.

Thanks,
Bob
Old 02-28-2011, 04:57 PM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need a Tam Failsafe

Dreamworks does not show them as "out of stock", did you call Todd?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Shaun Evans

Bob,

I've got one lying around NIB that I'm probably not going to use. I think I paid $50 for it.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Peter A
My Feedback: (34)

We stock them,
Regards

ORIGINAL: rjbob

I will order from Tam once he gets them back in stock but I sure could use one now.

Thanks,
Bob
Old 02-28-2011, 05:19 PM
rjbob

ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

Bob,

I've got one lying around NIB that I'm probably not going to use. I think I paid $50 for it.
PM to you...Thanks!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:22 PM
rjbob

ORIGINAL: AltecareRC

We stock them,
Regards

Thanks,
Bob
On your website now...Thanks!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:47 PM
rjbob

ORIGINAL: ianober

Dreamworks does not show them as ''out of stock'', did you call Todd?
Thanks, Ian.

I have it on order at Dreamworks. It is backordered.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

Right now everyone is out.
Might get the parts after next weeks.
The company make the pins when under. So take us awhile to search for another vendors making the pins and it custom order.
Lead time is 5 weeks and I been waiting for 3 1/2 already.
Next is the case. Running out the one make from china. I haven't make any plastic injected parts in china for 5 years. John (MAP) retool all my accessories and made in Canada.
Expensive to retool. But I rather give business here than over china. They using my tool cranking out to selling back doors.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 PM
tamjets

Bob,

Where you get it for $50......whom stupid to sell it for $50....

Shawn the Tam hater and now messing around with customers need the products.
That is low.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Shaun Evans

ORIGINAL: tamjets

Bob,

Where you get it for $50......whom stupid to sell it for $50....

Shawn the Tam hater and now messing around with customers need the products.
That is low.

Tam,

Grow up, would you? This was an incredibly immature response, even for you. Where did I get it for $50? I got it in an auction at a jet meet. CA Jets, I think. You 'donated' it, then I bought it but haven't used it. Another modeler needed one, and I had one not in use. I didn't feel a need to ask more for it than I paid, thus the offer of $50. What's low about that?

You call me a Tam-hater? Gee, I wonder why....

The truth is, I don't give you that much thought, Tam...unless and until you call me out like this. I don't hate you, I just don't have any compunction about calling it (or you) like I see it. You're a petty, puny, ingrateful, impish, capricious and vindictive little man... just ask any one of your many ex-reps. I don't bear you any hatred, I just don't see you as the sacred cow that some of your little shills and suck-ups do, so I don't consider speaking candidly about you the big no-no that others seem to. I'm not afraid of getting jumped on by some of those weenies and wanna-be's that you sick on anyone who dares cross you (or even question you or your products or service) in a thread.

Anyway, get back to work doing whatever it is you're doing these days. It seems like less and less it's selling stuff. Again, gee, I wonder why Now, I'm sure you'll come back (or send a shill) and proclaim that business is better than ever and that you have to move again to a new (even bigger) shop to accommodate all of the containers and containers of equipment flying out the doors and blah blah blah. When you're done slinging that BS, go answer some emails or return some calls or just go play outside if you don't have anything constructive to do. In the meantime, maybe you should lay off me? What's that saying...."Don't start none, won't be none?"

Shill-flame suit on, and ready to read you again if you want to keep it up.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:50 PM
tamjets

LMOF......All this years you not Tam stalker......
Good you let me know that.[:'(]
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Shaun Evans

HUH???

Actually, nevermind! I don't wanna know. Trying to figure out what on earth you're talking about is like staring at a neon psychedelic Rorshach....

Anyway, you still here? I thought I told you to go play....
Old 03-01-2011, 12:41 AM
tamjets

HUH???

Actually, nevermind! I don't wanna know. Trying to figure out what on earth you're talking about is like staring at a neon psychedelic Rorshach....

Anyway, you still here? I thought I told you to go play....
If you can't figure out.
The search key can help. Eveyone knew how to use it.
Just seach YellowAircaft post by Shawn Evan.....how many post giving Tam crap ever since RCU exict.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:16 AM
rjbob

C'mon, guys.

I merely want to use the failsafe in my planes. I plan to buy from Tam when he gets them in stock but I would like to get one soon so I won't be worried about flying my Tamjets F-16 in the cold weather. After hearing continuous great feedback in re Tam's failsafe, I would like to use them in all my jets.
I fly model airplanes and I would like to get along with all others who fly model airplanes.

Bob
Old 03-01-2011, 03:14 AM
tamjets

C'mon, guys.

I merely want to use the failsafe in my planes. I plan to buy from Tam when he gets them in stock but I would like to get one soon so I won't be worried about flying my Tamjets F-16 in the cold weather. After hearing continuous great feedback in re Tam's failsafe, I would like to use them in all my jets.
I fly model airplanes and I would like to get along with all others who fly model airplanes.

Bob

I know...that how I'm too. Going out haven fun with all the friends fly model jets and having good time.
But I had this shadow following me around. I wish it just goes away.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Shaun Evans

I know...that how I'm too.
But I had this shadow following me around. I wish it just goes away.

Wow....

Some people would call this "delusions of persecution." You came in here and called me "low" for offering a fellow modeler an item he needed at a reasonable price. I'm still trying to understand that. You seriously think this was some kind of attack on you? Now you're talking about being followed around...? This kind of thing makes you look even more silly (and a little imbalanced, too) and I can't imagine it's helping. Anyway, you accused me of "...messing around with this customer..." and implied that I was insincere in my offer. You've been shown to be wrong on both counts, so will you be man enough to acknowledge that? If not, thank you for demonstrating the accuracy of my previous summation of you.

On the one hand you play the persecuted victim, while on the other hand you talk trash and start crap...(and in this case for my offering to help a guy out). If you don't want the horns, don't pull the tail. Pretty simple.

But hey! It hasn't been all bad, has it? Remember that time at the awards banquet when I helped you up into your high-chair? It was right after we were discussing our mutual friend, Aarrick Baaarwin...

[X(][X(]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63525.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1571751  
Old 03-01-2011, 09:10 AM
tamjets

I remember you almost got the fed come arrest you while back sending hate email and nasty photo to one of the member here on RCU while back.
You cry with him blaming some kid using your home computer doing it and it is not you.
Typical Shawn Evan....stalker.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Shaun Evans

I remember you almost got the fed come arrest you while back sending hate email and nasty photo to one of the member here on RCU while back.
You cry with him blaming some kid using your home computer doing it and it is not you.
Typical Shawn Evan....stalker.

LOL,

Perhaps you could elaborate on that story with more details? I hadn't heard that one yet! I'll put that one with the one about the entry fee and the feeding my starving family or whatever craziness you were telling last time. In fact, consider this a direct challenge: Substantiate that nonsense above, please. The feds, hate mail, nasty photos, etc. Prove that what you just wrote is true and I'll give you all five of my turbine engines and a built-and-painted Yellow F-18 Twin! You wrote it, now stand to it and prove it? If you're honest, you'll have a bunch of valuable, free stuff. If you're just the pugnacious little liar I know you are, then here's just one more example of it for the readers.

Let's talk about something in the actual real world and not just the one in your head: I asked you about whether or not you wanted to retract your comment about the failsafe? Hmm? Tam, you're one of the biggest liars I've ever met in this hobby and more and more people are beginning to realize it if the PM and email kudos I get from these little scrimmages with you are any indication. You'll say anything to sell something, or to stop a competitor from selling something, and it's pathetic to see someone who ostensibly built a well-known, reputable company behave in such a callow and puerile manner. We can go back and forth all day (or until the mods intervene), but the difference is the things I have to say can be backed up with fact. You, on the other hand....

As fun as this has been, I've got work to do, so I'll let you play alone now. I'll be waiting, though, for your substantiation of that libel you wrote (and to hear about when you plan to pay Charles all the money you owe). I'm not holding my breath, however. I hope someone comes along and burps you soon, though. [:'(]

Old 03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Billy
My Feedback: (15)

I just realized I don't own a dictionary
Old 03-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Shaun Evans

ORIGINAL: Billy

I just realized I don't own a dictionary

[X(]

Yeah,

Mine was a pretty sad childhood.......
Old 03-01-2011, 05:19 PM
jet time
My Feedback: (75)

Billy, that was funny!! What volumn would it be???!!
Bob, I have one as well that is NIB. I don't need it either. Used them before..great product. Saved my F-4!!
Let me know.

Lowell
Old 03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
noahb
My Feedback: (67)

This is one of the best threads ever! Funny *****.

With all the other jet guys posting "crying" about how the can't live any longer with the spek vs futaba, or Jet Cat is better than Jet Joe... threads, getting their panties in a wad, this thread has them beat.

Before someone comes on here and blast me, I am just kidding. It is a funny thread to read.

Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 PM
John Casey
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Would you pay yourself the money...... spent on the failsafe......
to track down the leaks in your landing gear system to prevent the need of a failsafe in the first place?

For decades people flew air driven retract systems with massive vibration shaking everything and anything
with very few if any LG system failures...now all of a sudden we are so lazy to troubleshoot, maintain,
and not properly engineer our LG system installations.........that we feel the need for a security blanket?(A failsafe)

Tam makes great stuff....This is not a slam the Tam post, Nor that of his products.
BUT...What are we turning into? The best of the best who don't do the Preventive LG maintance
work on our own jets???....... so that we need some save our little tushies... gadget???

Your not just the pilot.....your the crew chief as well.

I know RJ bob .......... he does not need a failsafe, because he is a good crew chief.
Its just cold up there in alaska, he's bored, and needs something to toy around with...

Long Live...... Joe Patroni..... and B-58 Hustlers

Old 03-01-2011, 07:00 PM
GSR
My Feedback: (145)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The word for the day is "Pedantic" Scotty
Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 PM
rjbob

ORIGINAL: airkiller

Would you pay yourself the money...... spent on the failsafe......
to track down the leaks in your landing gear system to prevent the need of a failsafe in the first place?

For decades people flew air driven retract systems with massive vibration shaking everything and anything
with very few if any LG system failures...now all of a sudden we are so lazy to troubleshoot, maintain,
and not properly engineer our LG system installations.........that we feel the need for a security blanket?(A failsafe)

Tam makes great stuff....This is not a slam the Tam post, Nor that of his products.
BUT...What are we turning into? The best of the best who don't do the Preventive LG maintance
work on our own jets???....... so that we need some save our little tushies... gadget???

Your not just the pilot.....your the crew chief as well.

Long Live...... Joe Patroni.....

I have decided to merge my brake and retract air source. If a rupture in the airline occurs, if I forget to recharge the system, or an O-ring starts to let go in flight...I'll be better off than you will be in the same situation.

Also...if a slight leak develops, the deployed landing gear will let me know that I have some troubleshooting to do.

I'm certain that you're as good at troubleshooting as you are at authoring condescending posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.