Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

hobbyking store fronts

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 01:46 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default hobbyking store fronts

what do you guys think?
i got an email saying hobbyking is opening store fronts(looks like in large malls)
basically, they are gonna be hobby shops, selling hobbyking products as well as other major brands.
email said at some point you will be able to pick up orders at the store, as well as get stuff serviced.

sounds kinda cool to me. except i live in maine and i highly doubt i will see such a store in the mall closest to me(which is still 45mins away)

email:
This photo [left] was taken by a customer last night.
And here is what HobbyKing's Director has to say about it;

In an ever increasing effort to drive more value into the R/C market HobbyKing has begun piloting retail store franchises in select regions around the globe, underscoring HobbyKing's commitment to the R/C industry.
Each store will retail both HobbyKing and other branded products and will also serve as a service center for warranty and technical support.
Products sold online can be serviced in-store as well as sent back to your local service center.
At a later stage 'HobbyKing Store Front's will be filling local internet orders and pre-ordering requested items from any one of HobbyKing's warehouses locally and abroad.
We hope that the HobbyKing Store Front network combined with increased service levels and a 24hr support desk (ETA May-15) will improve quality of service and ultimately customer satisfaction.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:06 PM
rc person 577

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hobbyking store fronts

That would be great! Altough, I don't think they will put one in Syracuse, NY.... [&:]
Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

well the end of the email says you can email the CS email and suggest a hobby shop or store you would like to see a HK storefront or HK parts in.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:28 PM
electricrc68
Banned

YES!!!!! but.....i live in a small town in PA. im going to suggest one. i just email their CS suggesting one?
Old 03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

YES!!!!! but.....i live in a small town in PA. im going to suggest one. i just email their CS suggesting one?
yep, email: [email protected]
Old 03-28-2011, 02:36 PM
electricrc68
Banned

okay if they do open, i will have a handy lipo store.....hopefully my fear of lipos doesn't hit me again.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM
cooldriver385

Ooo I live in South Florida, I've got like 4 malls within 25-45 minutes of me. Big ones too. Hmm...