Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

First micro heli

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

First micro heli

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 12:32 PM
bryris

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default First micro heli

Got a Bladerunner Stormwolf Heli for Christmas. This is probably a 40-50 dollar chopper, but seems to be fun. The battery only lasts about 5 minutes.

Does anyone know anything about this heli? Im sure its not quite hobby quality, but does it have a following at all? Replacement parts availability, etc?
Old 12-28-2011, 04:00 AM
andy04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First micro heli

I got a similar helicopter its called "Fast Lane Hawk 4" worth $40, looks exactly same. I think these all are rebranded Syma S107. Sold at premium. Look at Syma's pictures closely and compare the specs I am sure they are exactly the same.

Assuming that I am correct, I did some search on ebay and there are tons of spare parts available, including batteries and standalone charger. Although, its seems to be a pain to remove and reattach the batteries. For example if you have 3 batteries, you still have to charge them one by one and then take each of them out and put them back on , take the cover off, reattach the battery and all that... not sure if its worth it. or you can take the cover off permanently and re balance the heli. Also, these batteries are all 240 mAh, there are no higher mAh batteries available. Also I could not find any external chargers if I could simultaneously charge 3 or 4 batteries it might have been worth it . these helis have limited capability so it does not seem to be worth going through all the pain... sorry to be such a party pooper