Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

1/16 e revo

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 11:35 PM
TeddyF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/16 e revo

im looking at an rc car for me, i got a deal with my dad, so now i have up to 310 to spend, i want somthing RTR with battery and charger, i was looking at the 1/16 erevo vxl, i can get that for 290 RTR with shipping, and i can get a second battery for 15 for a total of 305, BUT for 310 shipped im sure theres other things right? any ideas?
Old 03-05-2012, 07:26 PM
thehuntingterminator

Default RE: 1/16 e revo

well what do you really want? There is a fair amount of options for that price.
ORIGINAL: TeddyF

im looking at an rc car for me, i got a deal with my dad, so now i have up to 310 to spend, i want somthing RTR with battery and charger, i was looking at the 1/16 erevo vxl, i can get that for 290 RTR with shipping, and i can get a second battery for 15 for a total of 305, BUT for 310 shipped im sure theres other things right? any ideas?
Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
TeddyF

electric, RTR (with battery and charger and transmitter) preferrebly waterproof (i live in VT so snow proof) , fast! like 35+ with included stuff. and VERY durable.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 PM
TeddyF

oh yeh also i am experienced with a rustler vxl upgraded wich i sold and looking for somthing cheaper that i can have fun with without upgrading.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 AM
thehuntingterminator

I too have a Rustler VXL and really like it. For your price, a mini is really going to be the only thing that can be BL and 4wd. Check out the Mini ERevo thread, they may be able to help you more.
ORIGINAL: TeddyF

oh yeh also i am experienced with a rustler vxl upgraded wich i sold and looking for somthing cheaper that i can have fun with without upgrading.