Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

FS/HK-GT2 tx problem?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 AM
liam1997

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/HK-GT2 tx problem?

Last week my FS/HK-GT2 came in the mail and i set it up. Was working until today when i went to turn it on BUT...it didnt.
SO...i have changed the batts, opened it up to check for broken solder joints and wires (Fine), used two other working battery packs from other transmitters.
NONE have worked..
It hasn't been droped, or misstreated. Only used twice.
I can mabey return it, but that will take time and that means i cant run my truggy for a while.
I disconected the batt pack yesterday night (working at the time) to see if my lipo plugs would fit.
i compared the lipo plug to the tx plug, i new it wouldn't fit, so i didnt bother trying to fit it. I connected the AA batt pack up didnt turn it on and left it.
anyone got any suggestions to fix my tx problem.....?
cheers
liam.