Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Broken rs4 3

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 05:34 PM
brainleak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken rs4 3

Well i took a nasty hit with some cement yesterday. Broke a AA arm Bent a dog bone, Bent the exaust manifold. and a knuckle arm. Well i know how to break stuff pretty well so. Anyone know a good place to pick up Carbon parts for the rs4 3 <ss but that doesnt matter> the plastic stuff pretty cheap so i wanted to compare pricewise. or know if carbon parts exist for a nitro 3?

BRainleak
Old 08-30-2003, 06:01 PM
Rex2342

Default Broken rs4 3

They don't make any carbon parts for the peices you broke.I've asked HPI about this stuff already and they don't make any.They do make some for the Rs4 2 but HPI said they needed to be modified to fit the SS version.Your best bet is to just replace them with stock parts or aluminum.
Old 08-30-2003, 06:35 PM
otterball21

Default Broken rs4 3

hey! sounds like an accident like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke Both A arms on the left side.. I did a slide into a concrete curb... shattered two dogbones.. and broke both of the cups.. :-\ erghies.. well you learn..

Jack
Old 08-30-2003, 07:29 PM
brainleak

Default Broken rs4 3

Damn no carbon peices Thanks rex Btw Check you pm. Anyway, yeah just clipped a peice of cement barrier and it started to spin out. the wheel went one way and the car was followed by a trail of nitro it sucked but oh well.

Brainleak