Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Dave Patrick 40% Edge 540

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Ryan Nau
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dave Patrick 40% Edge 540

I really want to get a 40% size plane next and like the edges the best and I like Dave Patrick Arfs. Does anyone know when the 40% edge will be available? Is the Carden Edges, they are kits correct? Not arfs?
Old 09-03-2003, 11:14 PM
chris540
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All Cardens are kits. They don't make any arf's..Sure wish they did.
Old 09-04-2003, 01:09 AM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I had the same plan after Joe Nall ... but the shipment dates were pushed from June/July timeframe to Sept timeframe, last time I spoke to Dave. I'm not sure of the latest date, but it should be soon unless something has changed in the last month or so. Give Dave a call.

So ... since I had sold my Extra to get the DP, I didn't want to wait around for it. I ended up buying a Carden "ARF" Edge 540. http://home.nc.rr.com/jamiesnipes/edge.htm

Paid a little more, but man it flies great! Good luck in getting the DP ... it too should be a great flyer!

JS
Old 09-04-2003, 01:09 AM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I had the same plan after Joe Nall ... but the shipment dates were pushed from June/July timeframe to Sept timeframe, last time I spoke to Dave. I'm not sure of the latest date, but it should be soon unless something has changed in the last month or so. Give Dave a call.

So ... since I had sold my Extra to get the DP, I didn't want to wait around for it. I ended up buying a Carden "ARF" Edge 540. http://home.nc.rr.com/jamiesnipes/edge.htm

Paid a little more, but man it flies great! Good luck in getting the DP ... it too should be a great flyer!

JS