Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

can u upgrade off of the internet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

can u upgrade off of the internet

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 05:46 PM
madmanmikie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can u upgrade off of the internet

Hello, I was woundering if anyone would know if it is at all possible to up grade Real Flight r/c simulator off of a web site, You see about 4 years ago my wife bought me this program, and a plane ,well it sat all of this time after a crash right after I've got it. now I've rebuilt the plane 'and also will be joining a club very soon,but I feel the need to practice on the simulator. I have been reading threads about real flight G2, so I'm woundering if the newer version would make a difference in my simulator practicing compared to the much older version of Real Flight simulator. any response would be greatly apprieacted, thanx
Old 09-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Lynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: can u upgrade off of the internet

The G2 version of Real Flight has a much better physics engine and graphics but the old one will do just fine if you don't want to spend the money and just need to brush up on some skills.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:09 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: can u upgrade off of the internet

There's Real Flight Classic

Real Flight Deluxe

Realflight G2

If you go to www.realflight.com you can down load some up grades. The one that did me the most good was the USB driver for the controller on my Real flight deluxe. You will need your serial number.

If you look around, you will find some new planes to download. These are for Real Flight G2 and will not work with the earlier editions.

Enjoy