Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Losi MRC electrical issues.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 PM
rnemovr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi MRC electrical issues.

My controller is a Team Associated XP3 (3ch), My receiver is a HPI RF-2 (4ch) (they both use the same crystal and have worked on my old nitro), the ESC is a Novak 410-HPc, the motor is a stock MRC, Servo is stock MRC, Battery is a Nimh 7.2V. I hooked everything up (Steering in slot 1 and ESC on slot 2), The steering wouldn't work until I plugged in the extra battery pack, 4 AAs. I adjusted the ESC per the instructions on their site and it seemed to work until I hooked up the motor. When I would pull trigger nothing happened. I tested the ESC with my volt meter and I got 7.4v (Same volts as direct from battery). I hooked battery direct to the motor and it worked. So what is going on? I also tried a second RX (the match to the controller, Team Associated TR 402A, 4ch) with same results. Did I forget something? Or do I have something hooked up wrong. Are all 3 wires from the ESC supposed to be plugged in?